Monday, February 8, 2010

Daily Behavior Report Template My 3 Year Old Is Having Problems At Daycare.?

My 3 year old is having problems at daycare.? - daily behavior report template

My son (3), with a few problems with their care. His teacher still has problems with molest children sit next to HES so bad that nobody wants to sit beside him ... Biting and hiting. I have never seen this problem personally, but I'm sure that something happens. We play dates all the time and it was never a problem. He moved to the next class a few months ago and that's when I began to ask her teacher how she was and she told me all these problems and nobody told you! Now, I go every day and look scared, because of the never good news. Let him sit next to me, that may be a nusence lord, I do not see or hear any constructive way try to help. Besides all these, I ask her every day (it was about 3 weeks) report, and they are doing in the not so frustrated that you think your teacher? I know there are things that we need to work, and we are, but I think that their contribution.

5 comments:

gniknus said...

You are right to worry. If possible, I would like to make a surprise visit to the nursery, to see just what happens. You must be able to see the behavior firsthand to determine the cause. If what you say is true, then there is something in the creation of the kindergarten, the problem could be caused if the additives, the teacher, another child or other factors (like or sweet snacks, which are known to impact on the behavior of some children). Above all, trust your parental instincts.

PS If the object of care that a surprise visit is without doubt the view that as a red warning sign!

emma157 said...

I want to talk to someone. Surely hes not just 3 years old, has had this kind of problem. This is very common. With 3 years to know who is the difference between good and evil, so if hes hitting and biting should be able to deal with him, as they are called experts.

You should time with him when he does it, and communicate with him and will continue until it stops.

ladyc said...

WOW. should arrange for a day on average, but far from the eyes of his son. This seems very strange, and I see on the safe side when it comes to the custody service. If there is a problem that was brought to his attention before you are asked about their behavior in question.

Safe sleep center, you go with your instincts. Starting the process of finding child care for others.

Randa said...

The teacher is said to drugs, 'Nuff.

Psalm91 said...

I would ask their teachers if they had similar problems previously. Otherwise one can only assume that is the teacher. As a former kindergarten teacher, I can assure you that if I was biting on the other class before. really angry when parents take their children back home with bite marks!

Post a Comment