Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mileage Limit Estimate For Acura Mdx Time To Visit The Dealership For Tune Up?

Time to visit the dealership for tune up? - mileage limit estimate for acura mdx

In increasingly poor fuel consumption, about 170 miles to a tank for my automatic Acura Integra GS 2,001th About 12 or 13 miles per gallon. Mods are aftermarket system WS2 Group A sport exhaust system, intake of short RAM, header.Ive DC Sports replaced spark plugs, fuel filter and distortion. ch. Are not in a limited budget and would really raped on the dealer, but I really want this fixed mileage badly and I have no ideas.

So I have to go to the agency? Or visit some of the smaller shops? What should I expect at the dealership and find a quote for it a solution for my car mpg wrong?

It is recommended to go to my dealer? even though I know it will be expensive? I would like to solve this problem!

BTW: myCar has about 75,000 miles. Should I see the place of the belt, to see if it improves the performance of gas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment