Saturday, February 20, 2010

Why Cant I Click On Anything On Tech Deck Live Help, Troubleshooting A Weird Problem With My Alltel LG Scoop Phone...?

Help, troubleshooting a weird problem with my Alltel LG scoop phone...? - why cant i click on anything on tech deck live

1 invoice paid half .. lol, but it would be obvious. Okay, today I was in a conversation, and suddenly could not hear the other person said with.Well continue to click the log, as if one on the screen of my phone, then I account that we can not hear. I assumed there was a problem with your phone. I hung up. So I called, I immediately answered, joked: "What have you over a bridge or what?" Because that's why they lost contact with me .... I hear nothing, so I kept saying, "Hello!" "Hello!" nothing .. Apparently something strange happened to my phone for no reason! My battery is charged, do not touch the water, do not drop, as I'm sitting on the couch During interview after returning from work .. just surprised by my side. I can not hear anything on my end! I have tried to remove the battery and send it to nothing. I tried the site troubleshooting Alltel tech. Nobody knows what is it? I can not and receive text messages .. I can get me on the phone calls, but can not hear me! I hear my vmail ... UGH its a EL Alltel LG. What can I do tonight? Besides, my battery icon is reduced in a circle w / a red line through it. It is a symbol of the musical note, theres what looks like a recorder, is a square of light W. D in it ... HELP?

1 comments:

jimtem said...

Alltel Lg Palas ill go to the left and right. I am a telephone technician, and Alltel have drawers and drawers full of soup piece.

Check your contract and see if it is 120 days with one renewal. Banter may be a 70 with a $ 50 discount.

Post a Comment